Best Dual Coffee Maker
Whether you want to make a cup of single-serve hot coffee or a full carafe of Joe, this is a perfect kitchen partner. Now, to help you in choosing which ones get the best reviews from consumers, we’ve listed out the best dual coffee maker in the USA. This buying guide will definitely help you in making a wise purchase and you will avoid spending more for a run-of-the-mill product.
With the increasing demand for coffee makers in the market today, kitchen appliance manufacturers have innovated different types of coffee and espresso coffee machines that would cater to every customer’s buying need. Of course we always want to have the best dual maker in our house. These have now wider options are now available:
- Cold brew makers
- French presses
- Single-serve coffee makers
- Portable coffee makers
- Espresso makers
- Nespresso machines
- Coffee makers with built-in grinders
Every product is carefully engineered to brew, extract, and grind to its optimum performance. But for someone who’s always on the go and prefers crafting variety of flavors, there is a coffee maker that suits this lifestyle.
I have already tested many different dual coffee makers for Coffeemakerspecialist.com on various factors. By properly comparing these machines and tests, I can make a selection of the best dual coffee makers. Discover the best dual coffee maker and two other top alternatives.
Table of contents:
Best dual coffee makers at this moment
After testing many different dual coffee makers, one has come out with the best results. The conclusion I draw is that Ninja CM401 is the best dual coffee maker at this moment. The other two are great alternative dual coffee makers. From the results these are the best 3 best dual coffee makers right now!
The Ninja cm401 overall performance is really good. The coffee comes out with a perfect temperature (93 celcius, 199 Fahrenheit). It has all kinds of functions to make different kinds of coffee with it. From iced coffee to regular coffee. In addition, the ease of use of Ninja cm401 is easy to operate.
Why Ninja cm401 is the best
Ninja is one of the sought-after coffee maker brands in the market today. It boasts of a wide selection of models that contain the most innovative and next-generation brewing systems. Some of the known features from this brand are the Hot and Cold Brew System, Thermal Flavor Extraction, and integrated features.
The Ninja CM401 Specialty 10-Cup Coffee Maker is a perfect dual coffee maker for every mood. It is even below a coffee maker price range under $200. This machine features a 4-brew style system that allows you to make a variety of cup of Joe from Classic, Rich, Over Ice, or Speciality Brew. With its components carefully engineered to extract the most of the flavors, you can prepare super-rich beverages–cafe-style!
One Ninja, six brew sizes!
The Ninja CM401 Specialty 10-Cup Coffee Maker also offers six brew sizes:
- XL cup
- Travel mug size
- Multi-serve travel mug size
- Half-carafe and
- Full carafe size.
Even better, no pods are required! Its built-in, fold-away frother will also add flavor to your cup of Joe. Use hot or cold milk for a thick and creamy milk atop your coffee. The best thing about this frother is it’s removable and easy to clean! The Ninja CM401 Specialty 10-Cup Coffee Maker also has an automatic shutoff system. This activates when the machine stays inactive for an hour.
- Specialty Brew feature
- 4 brew types
- 6 brew sizes
- Collapsible in-built milk frother
- Dismountable water reservoir
- No coffee pods needed
- Brew over ice
- Automatic carafe heater plate keeps coffee hot for 2-4 hours
- Descale/Clean button will light up to
Best alternative dual coffee makers
Compared to all the other models I tested, the two dual coffee makers below also came out as popular dual coffee makers.
De’Longhi is another prominent name in the kitchen appliance market. It is known not only for its air treatment innovation and cooking technology, but it is also loved for its coffee makers. With this handy coffee maker, through the porta filter you can brew a single or two cup coffee. So you don’t necessarily have to use drip coffee part of your coffee machine.
Honestly, we think that this classic coffee maker is the best dual coffee maker from De’Longhi to date
The best all-in-one coffee for your kitchen
The De’Longhi all in one espresso coffee maker, has everything you need to make a great cup. On the left side a milk frother and espresso machine and on the right side a drip coffee maker. You can make small cups to a whole carafe of coffee, if you have lots of visitors or birthday. In addition, you can make a perfect cappuccino with hot milk. It has some cool features, such as: You can take your coffee carafe off between times to pour your coffee, as it automatically goes to stop. And the heating plate goes off after two hours. You even have the option of setting the timer in the morning so that it automatically starts brewing coffee, giving you a perfect start to your day!
Dual and more!
What’s more with De’Longhi all in one coffee maker its consistent brewing that makes sure every drop undergoes the perfect temperature. Its customizable setting allows you to brew your coffee just the way you want it, it can be bold or regular coffee or just espresso! Because maintenance is also essential in choosing a coffee product, De’Longhi made sure customers will not find difficulty in cleaning this appliance. This De’Longhi dual coffee maker is altogether compact and extractable for ease of cleaning.
Some of the removable parts are the milk frother, drip tray, and reusable filter.
Manual frother that mixes steam and milk to produce thick forth
One shot espresso or double espresso
Large badge of coffee
Heating plate that automatically turns off after two hours.
Reusable coffee filter
Drip tray, which indicates when it is full of water.
In comes with a 2 in 1 scoop with tamper
Removable parts: elements easy to take apart so you can clean it well.
Easy-clean, dishwasher safe
A great with coffee maker with heat plate that you can set to keep your coffee hot so you can have a hot cup of joe later.
Cuisinart bears in itself not just countless of good reviews from satisfied customers, but also a history of a good name. Coming from an established parent brand that started small, the Conair, it made its way to the global market slowly. Because Cuisinart stems from a credible name, you are sure that every product was made with the best materials and technology.
A brand consumers love
The Cuisinart SS-15CP Coffeemaker, 12 Cupis just one of the best coffee maker models that a lot of consumers love. Our research found it with a great amount of ratings from satisfied customers.
On the outward, this 12-cup coffee maker comes with a BPA-free and stainless handle, finished with a slick and minimalist copper design. With its classic exterior, it will look perfect on your kitchen countertop. The carafe is made to contain a large volume of 12 cups. If your lifestyle revolves around frequent socialization, this is a perfect kitchen aid for you.
Innovation to flavor perfection
Its innovative brew strength control system allows you to set the machine for stronger coffee flavors. What’s amazing about this Cuisinart coffee maker is its gold tone filter that lets only pure coffee flavor flow through. If you’re someone who appreciates the finest and evenly textured coffee sans the residue, you are sure to like this coffee maker.
Its two-reservoir allows you to brew a full carafe of coffee or a single-serve cup. This single-serve cup proves useful for consumers who are always on the go. The single-serve reservoir alone holds 40 oz. of coffee, which is enough to make 10-oz coffee—perfect for anyone who loves a coffee refill.
- 12-cup volume carafe
- BPA-free and stainless handle
- Slick minimalist copper design
- Gold Tone filter for high-quality brewed coffee
- Brew strength control system for different coffee flavors
About dual coffee makers
If your lifestyle involves frequent gatherings, you need appliances that are experts at multiple servings. A dual coffee maker is so much more than a one-shot kitchen aid. It is our perfect brewing partner that allows you to save some space, get a single-serve beverage, and make more cups of Joe when needed.
A dual coffee maker is a two in one machine. With one side a machine for a single or two cup coffee and on the other side of the machine a drip coffee maker with full carafe. With the full carafe you can make a lot of coffee for a lot of people. We also call a dual coffee maker a two way coffee makers. So you can make all kinds of different cups of coffee and this is super convenient at home or at work with people with different tastes of coffee.
What is a dual coffee maker?
If you need two different types of coffee made at the same time or you often find yourself hosting many guests at a time, that’s what the best dual coffee maker is all about. Most being capable of producing 10 or 12 cups on one side and a separate batch on the other, these workhorses won’t disappoint.
A dual coffee maker is a two in one machine. These are two separate mechanisms in one. With one side a machine for a single or two cup coffee and on the other side of the machine a drip coffee maker with full carafe. With the full carafe you can make a lot of coffee for a lot of people. We also call a dual coffee maker a two way coffee makers. So you can make all kinds of different cups of coffee and this is super convenient at home or at work with people with different tastes of coffee.
How to use a dual coffee maker?
It’s always advisable to check with your manufacturer’s instructions. The following will be a general How-To:
- Cleanse and dry.You don’t want excess residue from previous brews getting into your fresh batch as it can leave a bitter aftertaste. But, don’t worry about forgetting to do so, all of the above machines are programmed to remind you when they need a little squeegee time.
- Check your water reservoir. We all forget sometimes, so here’s a gentle reminder to hydrate your machine, or at least check before every batch you make. You don’t want to be left high and dry, and likewise for your coffee maker.
- Measure and pour your ingredients You’ll want to refer to your manufacturer’s manual regarding specific measurements and inputs. Generally, depending on how much water you’ve placed and how much coffee grounds you poured, your drink will either be richer or lighter.
- Set your desired drink Most machines will have multiple options and a set of buttons. Don’t get intimidated and follow the product manual your machine came with. Most of these machines are straightforward and easy to understand.
- Start! Depending on the machine, after choosing your options, and aligning your cup or carafe into the machine, all that’s left to do is press a button, and you’ve got yourself a fresh batch of coffee.
How we selected the best dual coffee maker
How we came up with the best dual coffee maker is through word-of-mouth, online influence, practical reviews, and of course, personal experience. Although we have a long list of coffee maker brands that we love, we can’t help but come up with the best when it comes to this category. So, here are the things that we considered in getting our best dual coffee maker:
- Functionality: What sets this product apart from other coffee machines, especially single-serve coffee makers is its dual functions that can double the production in the same amount of time. Taking into account general function and accessories/add-ons that up the total experience of making a brew.
- Performance: The majority of these machines are powerhouses in their own right. Other than the dual functions, these also boast of automatic shut-off, pre-program brewing, and cleaning reminder function. But in our top picks, we chose the best of the best. So, you won’t have to fret about these machines’ efficiency and power.
- User-Friendly: Of course, every machine is different. But our picks are one of the most intuitive and straightforward of the pool of machines we researched. Not only having indicator lights and auto-functions, but these machines can also be handled by even the youngest coffee enthusiast. Long and short of it, the machine is not that complicated.
- Design: Aesthetics is also one of the things to consider when it comes to purchasing a dual coffee maker. Of course, we don’t only want a coffee machine that makes great coffee, but we also want a coffee maker that looks great on every kitchen countertop.
- Price-Quality Ratio: Yes, these machines may be cheaper than your average espresso machine. But don’t think that more affordable means lower quality-nor should you think that pricier means it’s always worth it. The coffee makers we choose are worth the price tag that hangs from them.
Features you need to remember
- Pause Brew Feature Not all java machines have this feature. This is when you want to grab a cup of coffee while the machine is brewing and it automatically stops its flow once you grab for the carafe.
- Milk Frothers Some have them, some don’t, and some have them better than most. If it’s a deal-breaker for you to have milk along with a fresh cup of joe, you might want to consider getting a machine that comes with a milk frother.
- Capacity This depends on your reason for considering a dual coffee maker in the first place. If you’re getting one for bulk brewing in the morning, you should consider the machine’s brewing capacity.
- Drink Options If you’re buying the best dual coffee maker for the sake of range, think about what specific drinks you have in mind. Different machines make different drinks, and it’s good to choose the one that brews your bias.
- Multi-size Cup Options Most dual coffee machines are versatile when it comes to cup-size options. Some are more diverse in options than others. If you travel a lot and need your coffee machine to have the capability of brewing for a travel-size cup, keep the options in mind.
Pros and Cons
The dual coffee maker is super convenient coffee maker with multiple features and functions. The big advantage is that it saves energy if you only need one or two cups of coffee. You do not have to make a whole carafe which generally takes just a bit longer than making one or two cups of coffee. Why choose a dual coffee maker? I specially described the pros and cons for you so you can make the right choice!
Advantages of a dual coffee maker
Disadvantages of a dual coffee maker
These are some of the best dual coffee makers that you can trust when it comes to functionality, performance, design, and price-quality ratio. Truth is, you will never find a coffee maker without any small drawback. But with these names, you can always be sure that you will find the perfect dual coffee maker that suits you and your lifestyle. It is very nice if you can make coffee for several people. If you are looking for slightly different models that can also make coffee for several people. Then these buying guides about drip coffee maker, thermal coffee maker and coffee with grinder are also interesting.