Who we are?
We are coffee maker specialist and we are located in The Netherlands. Our website address is: https://www.coffeemakerspecialist.com.
We share all the knowledge about coffee makers and we advise visitors about coffee makers through content in the form of advisory guides and informative pages. We process personal data in the context of these activities.
We prioritises the careful processing of personal data. Personal data that we collect is carefully processed and secured. When processing this personal data, we adhere to the rules required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this privacy statement you can read how we collect and use data with Coffee Maker Specialist in accordance with the GDPR.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What Are Cookies?
Use of personal data and cookies
When you use our website coffeemakerspecialist.com you can share personal data with us. We collect this personal data that you share with us. We will not use these personal data for purposes other than those included in this privacy statement.
What personal date we collect?
When you use Coffeemakerspecialist you can share the following information with us:
- First Name
- Last name
- Company Name
- E-mail address
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We process this personal data for the following purposes: Communication between visitors and Coffee Maker Specialist Sending newsletters by e-mail Prevention of SPAM Analyzing website statistics
How long do we keep this personal data
We keep the personal data for as long as we deem it necessary for the realization of the purposes of collecting this personal data, which are included in this privacy statement. Normally we keep this personal data for 12 months.
Third party cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- It’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site are directed to external sites and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
What are your rights?
You have the right to inspect the personal data that we process with Coffee Maker Specialist at any time. If you wish, you can always contact us, after which we will ensure that you receive a copy with the personal data that we process as soon as possible. We may need to verify your identity before we can send you this information. You also have the right to object to data processing. If you want us to delete your personal data, you can inform us about this. We will always respond to your requests regarding personal data as quickly as possible and in a timely manner, in line with the GDPR.